12 April 2009

Tissa Godawitharane's People Search Engine : Review 06

Kirsten Faucette
Denmark

"The first thing you must do is realize that in all important aspects there is no difference between running an online and an offline business. Both are BUSINESSES and must be approached
accordingly.

In an offline business sales can go up and down and no 2 days are alike.
The same thing with an online business. Would I close my offline store if I didnt make much or anything for that matter, in a short period? HECK NO - same thing with an online business. As a matter of a fact it makes me want to do more, to think of other ways to get my sales up.

Why am I writing this? Because thats whats happend to me the last two weeks - I got Google slapped, ouch.

I had an ad that was actually doing okay, but I wanted it to convert even better, so I made some changes. Now here is a lesson, I want to pass on to all of you that are using Google Adwords to advertise your seach engine. NEVER make more than one change a the time, then wait and see what happens before you make another change to your keywords.

I made the mistake that I changed some part of my ad, I changed the link and I added some new keywords and I deleted some. A few days later I didnt get the daily leads and sales anymore. The worst part is that I didnt remember exactly how my campaign was before I made the changes.

I have now been making small changes - one at the time :) for some days now and it looks like Im getting back on track again. The leads and sales have started to show up again. The next week will tell.

So remember this when you want to improve a campaign that are already working.

Ok -I know some have been waiting to see my earnings on here ( right Tissa :)
so here they are, with Google slap and all.

Total Earned
$2005.00 Total Paid
$1799.00 Current Earnings
$206


Current Earnings:

You Have $344 in Pending Payments!

TOTALS $2349,00

Mylife (Reunion) $293,80
HD Publishing $ 80,00
Clickbank $ 47,80
Adsense $ 29,75

GDI bonus`s $300,00 PLUS the residual from GDI every month.
My GDI team have grown by 100 sign ups - all coming from the people search.

TOTAL OF $3100,35
"

Go here to sign up with tissa godawitharne and find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment