12 April 2009

Tissa Godawitharne's People Search Engine : Review 04

Tissa Godawitharne Review 04 by :
letspreadtheword

"I am not expecting to get rich quick with this program but I know the program works. The proof is in my back office and I haven't even promoted it the way Tissa said yet. It is not even a program. It is a business that should be built like any other business.

All I have done is promote it to my networking buddies and networking sites that I am a member of.

Looks like Scam.com just can't SQUASH this one. Bravo Tissa and thank you for your honesty.

In my honest opinion, I think some of the people at Scam that tends to squash every program are people who are successful in Online marketing. They feel threatened when someone else comes up with something good or better than what they do.

People who come here to check out about programs should learn to do their own due diligence. So many people have missed good opportunities because of Scam.com.

Again - Do your own research.

Most ardent Scam.comers are successful in their business. They will tell you to start your own business, blah, blah, blah. But ask yourself - Do you have the money and the expertise like they do?

They have money to spend in HEAVY ADVERTISING and so on. They have all the technical know-how to make their business work -But do you? Nothing else matters to them. They don't care about you the little guy that only have $50 to invest in some little program that will give you an extra $300 a month. They will call it a Scam because for them it's "chicken change."

People Search works. And if you know how to soft sell, you can use it to build a solid customer base for years to come. You will never waste time and money on a marketing program again. For me, that's the brilliance I saw with the program...and talk about what it cost to get involved - peanuts.

For those who want to give it a try, I say go for it. If you treat it as a business, you would not be disappointed. I promise you that."



Join With Tissa Godawitharne here

No comments:

Post a Comment