12 April 2009

Tissa Godawitharne's People Search Engine : Review 02

Tissa Godawitharne's People Search Engine : Review 02
Udude

Well said Willystyle.

I too had joined Tissa's program back in July and have had nothing but success through this program and great appreciation for Tissa making it available. I had just started dipping in internet marketing in June of this year. This program helps push me along in internet marketing.

Here is some Udude facts:


Yes! - I did all 3 steps
Yes! - I did get enough referrals to get paid my $125 bonus.
Yes! - I am very pleased with this program
Yes! - I have been paid for my efforts promoting and referring every month since I've started.
Yes! - I am and will continue to promote and refer.


Udude

Join With Tissa Godawitharne here

No comments:

Post a Comment